<p style='margin:0px; text-align:center; font-size:16pt; font-weight:bold;'> You need Adobe Flash Player to see this video<br><br> <a href='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' style='text-align:center; font-size:16pt; font-weight:bold;'> Get the Flash Player</a></p>
البحث في الفيديو ، الأعضاء، أحداث ، ملفات صوتية ، صور ومدونات البحث
David Ramiah
e.motion

Davi777|Canada

Practicing to live above and beyond this world.

البلير الخـاص بي

Dear Father, Let Your blessing be upon your children. Let them experience peace, joy and happiness. Let their lives be fruitful having all good things in abundance that they may share with |المـزيد

إنضم لـصلاة

مجتمع الإعلانات

صفـحة من 1
1 - 1 من 1 مـوضوع

الأصناف > مجتمع cross.tv > Great Books Book Club >

Freida

Freida (قبل 3418 أيام) (0)

My name is Mitchell Shelton, and I began in the ministry twenty-seven years ago, in 1983.  In 1990, along with my wife Freida, Divine Intervention Ministries began.  For nine years we pastored Mirror Image Church.  At the present time we are evagelizing.  The reason I wrote this book is that I believe the church has lived far below God's expectation.  It is my desire to reveal Christ.  I wish to present Him to you through His death, burial, and resurrection.  I hope and pray that I, through the spirit, present to you the great victory Jesus wrought on the cross for all mankind.  A victory that left nothing not put under Jesus' feet or our feet. My desire in writing this book is to be relevant to your life, and to show you who you are in Christ by virtue of three days and three nights.  I wish to expose traditions of men that have left us less than who we are.  I readily admit not having all the truth. My mission is not to show you how much I know, but how great Christ is in you.  We are to be a walking talking manifestation of Christ in the earth today.  Victory in our future depends on victory from our past, the cross.